Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My friend is so thin


Yesterday I hung out with my 95-pound friend ( 5’2 ) who is naturally thin like this… Her whole family is naturally thin. She has always had a hard time with this because people at school would call her anorexic. Since I know her, being more than 100 has always been a happy goal for her. But after spending the whole day with her trying on bras in the same changing room in front of the mirror, all I could do is compare.
She is perfect. I am huge. She is beautiful. I look horrible.
I am attending a marriage this afternoon, after working for three hours. I am hypoglycemic, so I have to eat something rich in protein and energy to pass this long day… If I go more than two hours without eating I start to shake, sweat and feel like I will pass out. Doesn’t that suck really bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment