Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mmmmm.



Lightflowy, creamy coloured, sunkissed things make me feel at home. I dream of comfort in simplicity, in nature, in the freedom of not depending on anything. I want to just live in my head, taking in everything around me, being weightless as a free spirit, roaming around a sunfilled world of soft and calm vibes.
I’m 18, living in the north of north america, in college, loving arts and creative writing. I have a lover, a mother, a sister and a Dog. I live in a subburb near a big city, and I just can’t wait to get to live in said big city. Stress from home is overwhelming, and I just want to be with myself and a new pup in my own place, but money is the issue. I have a dad that won’t pay that I love and hate.

I want and I want and I want, I have a need to be filled, but I don’t know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment